NOTE: These newsletters provide information of a general nature and are designed for educational purposes only. If you have concerns about your pet’s individualized health needs, you should always consult with a veterinarian.
- October – November is Pet Diabetes Awareness Month, Thanksgiving hours
- September – Ask Dr. Debbie, What is your favorite product for yellow burn spots from my dog?
- August – Aural Hematoma, Dr. Debbie talks options. Should I shave my dog?
- July – Change in heat cycle? Dr. Debbie talks about heat frequency
- June – Ask Dr. Debbie: Traveling with your pet, Exotic Boarding and New Veterinarian
- May – Ask Dr. Debbie: Picky eaters, Watching Treats and Summer Spa Package
- April – Toxic Plants, Ask Dr. Debbie: Bichon Frise scooting on carpet
- March – Ask Dr. Debbie: Dog saliva heals, Orphaned Wildlife- Or Not?, Dental Special extension
- February – Dental Month Extended, Ask Dr. Debbie: Shopping for dog food
- January – Dental Month Has Arrived, Ask Dr. Debbie: Siamese cat developed a cat bite abscess