Finding your new companion is no easy feat. Remember when deciding if a new pet is right for you, to consider how much love and affection you will realistically be able to offer and what type of pet will best suit your lifestyle. Also, take into consideration the financial responsibility of caring for your pet. There are many animals in our valley’s shelters waiting for a loving home, so please consider adopting.
- The Animal Foundation – Largest animal shelter in Las Vegas adoptions
- Nevada SPCA – Nevada’s Society for Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (No-Kill shelter, adoptions)
- Las Vegas Valley Humane Society – Pet shelter, adoptions
- Tortoise Group – How to properly care for your desert tortoise
- Vegas Pig Pets – Potbelly pig rescue, potbelly care